|This page is currently protected
Lexington is an aircraft carrier based on USS Lexington (CV-2).
Lexington (CV-2) was originally a Lexington-class battle cruiser but was reconstructed into an aircraft carrier. After she entered service in 1927, Lexington and her sister Saratoga participated in a series of US naval exercises and accumulated a large amount of experience in the usage and development of aircraft carriers. When the war erupted, Lexington had been carrying aircrafts to Wake Island. In the Battle of Coral Sea of 1942, Lexington sank an IJN aircraft carrier and damaged another. However, she in turn was heavily damaged by an IJN aircraft carrier and sank in the end.
No. 35 列克星敦
Modification Comparison 编辑
|Range||Self and adjacent ship(s)|
|Effect||Lv1||Increases aircraft performance by 7%.|
|Lv2||Increases aircraft performance by 11%.|
|Lv3||Increases aircraft performance by 15%.|
|Description before obtaining||This wedding dress apparently cost 520 Bauxite|
|Description after obtaining||Meeting you was my destiny, being in love with you is my happiness, protecting you is the commitment of my life.|
|Acquisition||Lead ship of Lexington-class aircraft carrier, Lexington. Can you feel the sea wind, Commander? |
|Engagement||Commander, what do you think of my island? Gorgeous? Thank you. What? You mean me? Hmm... I'm glad to hear that, as long as you like it.
|Secretary (Daytime 1)|
|Secretary (Daytime 2)|
|Secretary (Daytime 3)|
|Secretary (Nighttime 1)|
|Secretary (Nighttime 2)|
|Secretary (Nighttime 3)|
Lady Lex 编辑
- Her nickname is "Lady Lex", which is used by both the American navy and players.
- She looks like her sister Saratoga (and so did USS Lexington and USS Saratoga).
- According to the data released on 2015 July 18, of the 572,111 married ships in game, Lexington is the most common with 238415 marriages.
Reward of 1-4 编辑
- Since aircraft carrier is an extremely rare type of ship in the game, Lexington is usually the only aircraft carrier most players can acquire during the beginning of their journey (before Saratoga became the reward for achieving Lv 40, she was also probably the only directly available aircraft carrier).
- Lexington becomes the second most powerful aircraft carrier after remodeling (with Saratoga remodeled the most powerful).
- She provided electricity for Tacoma, Washington from December 1929 to January 1930, 4,250,000 kWh in total.